Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Anonymous Douchebaggery

My blog is still in it's newborn stage, less than 2 weeks old and already I have a "hater". I'm flattered that someone would take time out of their day-multiple times-to come visit my blog and leave rude comments. Seeing as how this person seems to lack class and is hiding behind an anonymous log in, I'm going to take a guess and say they must not have much of a life. Since they visited me 3 times alone yesterday it seems that I am the highlight to their mundane day. How sweet. *cue the violins*

When I started this blog I switched from the default settings and chose to leave it so anyone (including anonymous trolling d-bags) could leave a comment should they choose to do so. I'm not afraid of feedback or criticism because I feel that opinions are like noses, everyone has one. I'm not writing under a fake name or using anonymity to hide who I am. If I have something to say I'll back it up loud and proud. So my dear pal Anonymous I'm not going to block you, I just ask that if you're going to take up space on my comments section that you at least give a legit good reason if you think something is "lame". One worded responses aren't that helpful. Just sayin. 

Also, since my blog is just getting started and I haven't really done much marketing for it other than on my Facebook, I think it's a good chance that you are someone I've had the misfortune of knowing or come across. If that is the case, you must not know me well enough because you see my balls are pretty damn big, in fact they had to be put on my chest in order to prevent chaffing (stole that quote from somewhere, sorry can't remember where). I'm not going to engage any further than this, least not at the moment. I'm not trying to taint my passion for writing with negativity. I'm posting this because I do want my readers to know that you are more than welcome to leave whatever feedback you'd like for me. With a name or not attached. Just know that I may or may not choose to reply because I don't mind sticking up for myself or speaking my piece. 

To those of you who have shown me encouragement and have had great things to say, much <3

But to you Anon, a lil parting tidbit of advice

6 comments:

Unknown said...

One word response - "AWESOME!"

mom2knlx3 said...

T.J. you smartbutt! But you always brighten my day by sayin the right things!

Lauren said...

Love it! And I especially love how well you can make your mind known, that's a skill not everyone has, if you ask me haha :)

Anonymous said...

Best blog EVER!

mom2knlx3 said...

Thanks girl! LOL sometimes it bites me in the tush but I don't think this is one of em!

mom2knlx3 said...

Why thank you! Glad to see that not all Anon's are meanie heads, LOL. I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment.