Wednesday, June 6, 2012

30 Days of Mini Blogs

Last night even though I was exhausted from a long busy day, my mind just wouldn't quit. I found myself eating the left over frozen yogurt from Skinny Dip @ 2am while browsing the internet. I've been trying to decide how often I would post content on here and had hoped to do so every day if time allows. Then when I thought about it, that task seemed awfully daunting. Is my life that exciting I have something to jot about everyday? Probably not. Luckily I came across a couple websites that mentioned 30 day blogging challenges. That's right up my alley! There were questions from each one that I liked so instead of sticking to just one I'm going to modify it and make my own list. Credits for the inspiration go to:
For the next 30 days (possibly longer) I will work my way through the list of questions and answer them as a series of mini posts. You may find that I'm posting more than once a day starting now, hopefully it won't be overkill for you and you'll find that you want to read them all! :)

Today is Day #1, prepare to 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is pretty damn stupid, but nonetheless good luck.

mom2knlx3 said...

I have it set up where I moderate comments before they get published. So fact that your comment is even posted here is saying something. I respect you think its pretty damn stupid. Good thing about this being MY blog though, is I can say/post what I want. No one is making you read anything. Sooo for the next 30 days or so, you can just decide NOT to read anything that has a Day # in the title. That will be the clue it's a mini blog which you made clear is a dumb idea. See how much I care about my readers? Making sure I don't waste your time.

On the other hand though, thanks for the good luck!

Tina W. said...

Obviously your friend Mr negative, I mean, Mr anonymous, doesn't find it that stupid, since hes back repeatedly making comments. I think its a good idea, and am anticipating each post:)

mom2knlx3 said...

Thank you Tina. I agree, must be doing something right to keep luring Anonymous back to read :) *brushes off shoulder*